Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Amy Butler Style Stitches Sew Along

Say that 5 times fast....I dare ya. Anywho. I am going to try and join this sew along with my friend and fellow crafty blog gal, Bree, from My Crafty Crap. I don't have this book yet but I looked through some of the flickr pages about it and the bags are super cute!

I have never done a sew along before so this will be all new to me, but I am excited to see what everyone makes and how we each come along. It will be good to have support and help for tricky things if we need it, too! Wish me luck and patience. ;)


amybutler-button2

3 comments:

  1. fun!!!

    Oh, my little sewing machine is sickly. I was told to get it serviced. Have you ever gotten this done? Do you know if they take the machine apart or clean it or what?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing!

    I'm glad I'm not the only one who feels like the name is a tongue twister. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cindy- I'm not sure. You could call and ask all what is done when it's serviced though. :)

    ReplyDelete