Thursday, April 21, 2011

Bracelets and Orphans

I decided to try my hand at making bracelets today. I tried three different styles and I love them all!!

Here are the pretties I made today.

One braided from jersey knit, one made with cute buttons and an elastic band and two crocheted with cotton fabric scraps. I love them! And how easy to make!

I wanted some practice with bracelet making for a few reasons, one of them being the current Craft Hope project. If you haven't heard of Craft Hope, go check them out, it's a really cool website/cause. I am so excited to be involved with them. This current project is making bracelets for orphans in Russia. I am really looking forward to making a bunch of fun bracelets for some kids. Knowing I can brighten a child's day with something so simple and sweet is so priceless.

Thank you, God, for providing me this gifting that I may use it to provide joy to others.


"Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, do it with all thy might."
Ecclesiastes 9:10

No comments:

Post a Comment